Friday, September 30, 2011

there are times in your life when you feel like you needed some changes. some massive changes in your life. or maybe just an excuse to escape current life progress. whichever it is, this is one of the times i feel like i need a change in my life.

i wonder if everyone feels the same. my life sucks. i guess the worst part of it is i'm still single. people might say i'm just 21. but being single for all these years sucks. after my first relationship, i just felt like there is no one else for me. it's like there is only me and my ex, and i would not get back to my ex... i doubt that my ex would too.

i wanna quit my jobs too. working and studying at the same time is just too stressful. call me ambitious. but i wanna be more than just a uni student. having a job and be active in clubs are ideal. but all of this are just overwhelming. especially when you have a lot of people who can piss you off without even flicking their fingers. there are just people like that all over the place. and oh yeah, my boss sucks. she is a typical money sensitive and staff-torturing singaporean lady. and somehow i just don't feel like i'm good enough at my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment