Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Things In My Life


I have tried so many new things I had always wanted to try lately! Although the cash flows like a running stream, it is worth it. I have never pictured myself sitting in one of those orchestra hall and listening to glass breaking high pitch voice. Somehow, I did.

The concert was super fantastic and the hall was phenomenal. I am glad I got the chance to see it for the last time before the renovation the starts tomorrow to Hamer Hall, named after some Hamer guy. Despite the fact that I purchased the ticket blinded, I enjoyed the show very much as other seniors (I strongly believe that I was the youngest audience among the crowd of full house). The concert was not as unfamiliar as I thought it would be. They performed several songs that are in my playlist. I was most excited to find out that one of the performers was going to sing 'Sway' by Michael Buble. It was a magnificent breathtaking performance (I still prefer the original version though...) and I have to say they broke a leg, or two. The concert was ended perfectly with a sing along, 'Time To Say Goodbye' by all the singers and the girls choir. It was very scenic when people started throwing ribbons at the performing stage. I would have said it is too drama-like if I was not there. But no doubt, they deserve the applause. To highlight the night, I had 'Fries Of The Lord' and Spanish doughnuts coupled with a sheer freezing coke in a violently chilling night.

Let's talk something ongoing. My job hunt. I thought the person in charge is called Gab as in Gabriel, but his name turns out to be Gav as in Gavin. I had in my desire to succeed the interview with a blast, but I guess I blew it after all, with a non-impressing resume and noncontinuous flow of speech. However, I'm glad I did it, with no regret... (trying to console myself...)

No comments:

Post a Comment