Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two Things I Like About Today

There are two things that make my life today. Firstly, the twenty dollars all you can eat style buffet at Kitchen Workshop. It surely was the best buffet I had so far. The fore-meals, main courses, and fine desserts had given me the strong perception that Melbourne has the best food choice ever and no man ever walked on this planet could deny it. The pastas, fish fillets, French onion soups, mashed potatoes, teppanyakies, jellies, brownies, sundaes, prawns, hams... and so so much that you would find it hard to memorize them like those Medicines In Profile I have to memorize. And yes, all plurals. Of course I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to release the carnivorous beast that resides within me for a taste of those scrumptious and drool synthesizing dishes served! The reason I'm saying this is because meat is what makes it worth it the most. The teppanyaki veges and the salads are just much less appetizing and obsessive.

Oh yea, the second thing that makes my life today is a call from Gab. I thought the resume that I handed over would not make it to the person in charge or deserve a glance from him! But hey, I'm wrong. He called me this morning to let me know that he is indeed hiring a part-timer and would like me to go over and talk on this Sunday. Life is good isn't it? Of course I wouldn't embrace so much hopes for this uncertainty just in case of a further disappointment. But this is definitely an improvement, a change. For me, this is an acknowledgement of my effort yesterday. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment