Sunday, June 13, 2010

Let's B.I.T.C.H

Some people are just as annoying as those little obnoxious cockroaches that you work your ass off to avoid them but they still show up and throw you a sense of failure aren't they? Well, guess what? I have been there, I know this just well.

What about taking a fair stand? I really can't remember which dude told me to see the good things about those you hate, because my eyes are blinded by the hatred I have. Well, honestly? I don't think so. I don't know what fuck up shit is he made of, his presence alone disgusts me to the bones! Hey! I don't like you! Say something smart! (Just some random quote I learned from Madea...)

Phew... this is what's so interesting about blog. You can bitch however you like for I care. Hola bloggers, let's bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment