Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Job Hunt

Believe those who say getting a job in city ain't easy, because it is not easy.

I chose to walk-in-interview because I believe that taking initiative is a valuable virtue that any employers would appreciate. It sure takes a lot of guts to put that stupid and heavy step across the entrance and ask for a job. Especially when you do not have the slightest idea if a vacancy is available. I was so convinced that my ability to construct a sentence would be inhibited if I have to encountered a real-life pharmacist. Although that was not the case, I'm sure I had the most desire to escape that awkward confrontation.

I'm proud of myself. Despite the fact that I did only two out of five of my expectation. But I did get my ass in an unknown foreign pharmacy and repeat the same old sentence I have been practicing :"I'm just wondering if you have any vacancies for student pharmacist?" Obviously, as I would have expected, it didn't work out. I didn't get a job out of that effort, and I'm still slacking off like I did every past holiday. I am so fucked up. For the first time in my petty little life, I feel like I am one of those Americans who contributes nothing but to the elevated carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment