Monday, June 21, 2010

Melancholies Again...

Finally some mood for blogging. Actually is just too boring to do anything else, so blogging is the only thing to kill time. So... what's the topic for today?

Let's talk about me staying alone. One day, someone told me you have got to stop staying alone. And the next day, magically, I was told to have someone moving in with me. Okay... That is so not okay!

I have been so comfortable staying alone in a sophisticated and spacious room. After my ex-roommate moved out, I have come to realize that having my own room is something so precious! Maybe I had realized this pretty late because all my life, I have been occupying a room by myself (except for a year in INTEC). Now that I have to share MY bathroom, MY wardrobe, MY everything in the room, this ain't easy for me.

Another huge concern is that this new roommate of mine is a PhD student! Which means there is a really huge gap between our age, area of interests, and topics of conversation. I know this is going to turn out very awkward, I know. What would a preacher say if I go to one? Maybe he will say let the misfortune that falls upon you be no burden to your life (just trying to think positive). Well, it's not the end of the world, let's see how it will go. God bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment