Friday, May 7, 2010

Ain't No Sunshine When You Wake Up Late





Waking up in the morning is definitely a pleasant thing to do. Of course the reason for this has nothing to do with the cliche health talk bla bla bla... Personally speaking, I enjoy very much to wake up early in the morning just to immerse myself in the harmless sunshine. This feeling has been strengthened by the brilliant scenery in Melbourne city after I came around. Take a look around and you will find things that people won't usually notice in their hectic lifestyle. I mean, this is life! Don't grab a sandwich from 7-11 and gulp it down your unstrecthed throat without knowing how does it taste like. Spend sometime to widen your view, and you will see things from an absolutely different perspective. And this could be wonderful and rewarding...



And a big appreciation to my jogging mate, who wouldn't let me publish her picture here (she is horrible-looking in the morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment