Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Diary 3

I like Thursday. I always do. Thursday is the day I don't have class at 8.30 am. So again, I was able to spend some time under the blanket before exposing myself to the abusive coldness. Living in Australia has been easy for me. My transition has not been as hard as expected. However, it does change my lifestyle a little bit. I hate bathing in the morning.

On the tram to university, I tried to play sudoku on iPhone. Without surprise, I found it very hard to finish the level which has been easy for me before. Like a novelette, I had too much in my mind. The poor result I discovered yesterday did it's impact on my limbic system. Well, I couldn't help it, but to wait for Mr. Time.

Although I had class at 1 pm, I left room early. Perhaps the poor result had motivated me, I did some reading in the morning. I figure I could left Dan's lecture aside and catch up with Paul's. Then, I revised Yuriev's lecture last Monday hoping that her lecture today would be easy for me.

Despite the fact that I scored my Practical Test with flying colors, I couldn't help (I really couldn't help, don't ask me why am I using 'couldn't help' so frequently) but to compare my poor mid-sem test result with the others. Luckily, Carlo did not appear to have done well for the test too (at least we are on the same boat I guess...).

Like usual, the class was as noisy as ever. However, Elizabeth was able to perform her trick to calm down the whole class. I like her lecture. It is always clear and well presented, but I couldn't help (again...) but to realize how much I have to catch up before the semester test. I paid my attention to her lecture as good as I can because this class is the sole reason I went to university today. After that, I skipped the last two consecutive lectures of PHS (Pharmacy, Health and Society). I hate to say this but David Kong's lecture is boring. And frequently during PHS lecture, there will be a group of uncivilized people who love to 'socialize' among themselves. Before I skipped the class, I accompanied Carlo to Dan's office and borrowed a Physiology textbook from the library. On my way home, I even read several pages of the textbook instead of gaming! That was my first time reading on a tram. But it was terrible for my head.

Anyway. Today has not been too bad after all. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because Adrian promised to take me to 'have a taste' at Victoria Market. Food~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment