Friday, May 28, 2010

Punishment

Another one week had gone by since I last wrote a diary. This week had been pretty tough with two practical tests on the same day. However well I had made it through, I know my study had been hanging on a thread. Despite all the promises I made with myself, I always managed to find an excuse to isolate myself from all the hard works that I should have perform a long time ago. Some might say it is always not to late for anything, I believe it is indeed too late for me to start over for the coming exam. Well, I will just have to accomplish those swore that I erected starting next semester. But what about this semester? With the semester exam around the corner, I might as well get myself some antidepressant and tranquilizer. Perhaps some Nifedipine could work for my hypertension (if my memory serves...).

Let's break it down. I was grouping my lecture notes the other day, and found that there are more than one or two lectures that I missed! That might not be able to describe the severity. I couldn't do the Physicochemistry self-assessment starting from the chapter States of Matter! That really freaked me out. I'm not giving up hopes, just not expecting too much from the coming exam. I hate to say I deserve it, but the optimistic me kept on telling me: "It is not too bad. There is always a next time". I wonder if that is the right attitude that I should be having right now, but it helps. Really, it helps, or I might be standing on the cliff right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment