Monday, May 10, 2010

I Have A New Crush...



I wonder if this is considered normal... but sometimes I do feel like not myself all of a sudden. It takes basically nothing to bring my mood down to the ground. For example, I was so passionate in studying this morning just for a small test. I went through the notes given, textbook, and Wikipedia without much pain. Usually, flipping through a magazine is excruciating for me. However, after all that, I turned on the moody mode with no apparent reason. Well, I had no control over it.

So I figured that this could not persist. But what can I do to cure the incurable? Since the lecturer mentioned something about to act or not to act, I think it was the time for me to do something about it. Simple enough, I went groceries shopping. Unlike usual groceries shopping, I bought mostly snacks. Snacks do really help me to boost my feeling. Scientifically speaking, I think it is related to the sugar thing bla bla bla.... Or maybe it helps me psychologically. To help myself, I bought some chips and 'some' chocolates. Well, I just can't hold myself back in big sale...

I love you all... I mean the things in picture.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like u're hving periods, for being moody... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allowed to be moody once in a while you know...

    ReplyDelete