Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Tuesday

I think I'm starting to have a fixed pattern of life now. Wake up in the morning, go to school, feel like skipping class, come back and blog. Well, missing any of these elements might make my day incomplete, so I'll try very hard to keep these processes going on like everyday.

Despite my effort to make my life meaningful, Tuesday is the day that I can't be efficient. You see, my class starts at 8.30 am and ends at 9.30 am, and the next class starts at 3.00 pm. There is technically five and a half hours in between these two classes. So?

Going back is definitely not a good idea. It's too tiring to travel three quarters of an hour way home and another three quarters of an hour for class. Where else to go? Library. Here is a list of my activities in library:

1 - Facebooking
2 - Youtubing
3 - Chatting
4 - Stalking
5 - Wondering
6 - Daydreaming
7 - Gaming
8 - Listening to songs (iPhone is damn cool...)
9 - Chocolating (Once in a while)

Notice anything missing? Exactly. There is nothing relevant to my study or educational.

It's yet another Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment